Thursday, January 22, 2009

My beliefs narrowed to a list of only twenty...

I believe in love it s the root of all happiness

I believe in honesty

I believe that living is only the beginning

I beleive that i am beautiful in every way

I believe in positivity, if you are always positive you will have a positive outcomes in all aspects.

I believe people have the right to not bejudged by other people, you should see through the outside.

I believe in helping others

I belive in others as well, every person has a great qualtiy to offer.

I believe in spirituality, no god or religion just life and that there is a higher power.

I believe Im wrong sometimes.

I believe that liar's are theifs and theifs are liars.

I believe karma is a bitch!!!

I believe in reality, its the only thing that is real.

I believe in following your dreams, if you can dream it you can do it!

I believe learning is the need for ongoing knowlegde.

I believe colors are a reflection of our emotions

I believe that seeing is believing...

I believe that mistakes are worth making

I believe that risks are supposed to be taken

I believe in Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment